CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

REFORMED MOMMY


Im surprised how mommyhood has reformed me... i never knew i could be so patient and emotional,i look back the days when i was so impatient,picking up fights with people in college.. any fight you can count me in...i was not a spoilt brat or bully but people who brush the bad side in me will have to face the consequences...umm but if you enter my good side,i will stand beside you through thick and thin...thats totally me...so whats mommyhood done to me???i have discovered the softer side in me,i laugh and cry at silly things,i have learnt to accept and love others the way they are....my daughter has made the new ''ME'' and i have learnt to love myself.ummm do i sound too boring?? i dunno fridays make me so thoughtful..

No comments:

Post a Comment