CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 MONTH MILESTONES


We had taken Jenna today for her 18 month well check up. She now weighs 24 pounds and is 32 and half inches in height. She had one shot today but the good news is she wont get any more shots until she is 4.. yay!She will also have her next well check up at 2 years.



She can now climb stairs and get down and it took her so long because we have no stairs at home but the one week when we were in my friend's place in Portland she practised climbing up and down.


She mimicks whatever we do.. the other day while i was putting my lip gloss she was imitating me and it was sooo cute.


She does simple tasks like throwing her diaper in the trash can,she fetches my handbag when i ask.


Suddenly i feel like she is grown up,she no longer has the babyish face...i can see an independent toddler when i look at her... where did the days go?????


4 comments:

  1. awwww!!! wanna c d mimicks.... :)try takin video ov dat athika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet Jenna in a couple weeks, she is too cute! (I have an award for you on my blog) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too,cant wait to meet Chester.. Thanks for the award.. im going to check that one now : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna is adorable!! Does it seem like she was just born yesterday? I'm afraid Ian will be 18 months before i know it! Thanks for coming by my blog!

    it's so wonderful that you have a supportive hubby! i think that's the #1 step outside of yourself to breastfeeding success. my husband has been amazing too! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete