CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

TERRIBLE WEEK

It has been a hell of a week.. First of all,Jenna has fallen sick.. She has not been her usual self for the past 2 days, she has been running a low grade fever...We visited the doc and she is on medicines now : ( I just hope she gets better soon.. I'm leaving on Tuesday and i thought i will postpone the tickets but the doc gave me the go-ahead sign and told me not to worry.. I'm just worried because its a long trip and she is just recovering, anyway i 'm just praying to God that everything should go well.. On th other hand,i have been busying packing, three suitcases for 2 months trips,loaded with diapers,clothes and gifts for my cousins out there in India..I hopeful plan to potty train and wean her in India, ofcourse with my mother's help : )

We will be celebrating her 2nd birthday in India with grandparents and cousins..I have already started planning for her party,just 2 months and my baby will turn 2....it feels like yesterday i was planning for her 1st birthday party..phew!!!!! time just flies

3 comments:

  1. Man... Thats terrible. But since the doc said its fine, then I guess you shouldnt worry too much Athika ! : ) wishing we could meet!

    Good luck with the training. I'm sure you'll plan a great party for her, but only if her uncle too could be there ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have had such a bad week and that Jenna has been sick, but glad you aren't having to delay your trip.

    I know you will have a wonderful time- you have so much to look forward to while you're there that is VERY exciting- seeing family/friends, especially your mother, Jenna turning 2, and potty training- i was potty trained before 2, so i know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx adibia : ) hoping to see you there.

    @ mc mel-thanx melissa,your words makes me look forward to the good things coming up. thankfully,Jenna is doing fine now..

    ReplyDelete