CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 YEAR OLD WELL CHECK- UP


Today was Jenna 's 2 year old well check,and as usual when we entered the parking lot Jenna started crying that she wanted to go home and the crying carried on for the next one hour .

Jenna now weighs 24.7 pounds and is 34 1/2 inches in height.She does not seem to be gaining much weight and that worries me.She has become such a picky eater,she loves all the junk food and i'm to blame for that since i'm not a healthy eater either.I try my best to give her vegetables and fruits but she has become very persistent,if she does not like it she will not eat it.


Her vocabulary has increased suddenly and she puts two or three word together.She says her name is Sana instead of Jenna(we are still working on the J). She say Sana wants to go out,Sana wants milk,Sana sleepy... i love when she talks like this.


We have even experienced the toddler tantrums in public and it makes me go crazy,but i just keep reminding myself that this is just a phase.



She can sing the entire alphabet song and can count till ten.She is an amazing dancer ( I'm not bragging ) I'm sure u will accept if u see her dancing : )


And as i told in my last post we are still working on the potty training and soon we will succeed : )





2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Let's get together soon.

    We had our 1 year check up this week, he's on the lighter side too, but thats because I can only get him to eat fruits and veggies, he won't eat the junk food! And the doctor wants me to fatten him up a bit, we're trying!

    Happy Halloween; what is Jenna going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry. ian has always been on the lower ends of the charts too, and we're only doing fruit/veggie baby food. she will probably grow out of her pickiness.

    ReplyDelete