CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

MOMMY AND ME


Yesterday,me and Jenna went out for lunch .. Usually ,if we go out for lunch its with daddy but yesterday was exceptional.We were back late from our My gym class and i didnt have time to make lunch, so we call daddy dear but he was held up with lot of work and we had to go on our own.

We decided to go to Souplantation ,they have all Jenna's favourites mac and cheese,pizza,chicken soup,ice-cream and chocolate muffin.


She had so much fun and i was happy too.. no cooking and no cleaning up after lunch too..( i hate the cleaning up part after lunch.. )

I think we should do this more often, just me and Jenna.. Fun times : )

1 comment:

  1. Just the start of many more mommy and daughter days!enjoy them. My daughter reaaaly loves it.and she will remind me when another one is due!

    ReplyDelete