CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

CONVERSATION WITH A TODDLER


Today,as we were walking to the garage to get in the car ,i tripped and was about to fall and Jenna comes over and says '' Uh Oh!! ,You have to be careful mommy!!!!! I was actually dumbstruck because she usually talks in broken sentences. Her most constantly used sentences are I Want this Whats that? What are u doing,Mommy? I want to go to Chuck-E-Cheese!!! ( The most frequently used one) She is learning new things everyday and comes home from school with all these stories about her friends. Q pushed S today.. or I Played with B today!! I'm glad i put her in pre -school ,she is learning new things and moreoever she gets tired and naps well and gives me some much needed rest : )

No comments:

Post a Comment