CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

SHY ONE..

We have a shy person at home..no not me...i really dont what shy is.On the day of my marriage,all my cousins asked me to stop smiling and giggling at everyone and feel shy..uh oh!NOT ME!I CANT EVEN ACT LIKE I'M SHY. On the other hand my hubby ,was not even smiling and everyone was pulling my leg saying he is feeling sad since he is marrying you...not sure why he was dull but that is the question you have to ask him, coming to the shy one.. its Jenna...oh she sure doesnt have my gene on this one.. I have seen that if we go anywhere and people talk to her saying how cute and adorable she is ,she bends her head and starts smiling,looks at them and bends her head again,i m not sure she understand what they are saying but she sure does that..you really have to see to believe.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! so sorry I have missed that look!That "shyness" as u call it is 75% sneaky and 25 % shy. my kido's "shyness" is 90 % sneaky and 10 % shy.But that look is sooo cute! savor it my dear.pretty soon she is going to tease u at every step.and u will be marathon ready in few weeks time.enjoy.come for a swim at the pool. Diya was like a pro in the pool.can't wait to take her in again. hmmm Jenna and shy!!still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ... everything s ready for the pool splash.. waiting for the weekend.. will tell ya when coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true tat u cannotbe shy.., but i get the feeling tat jenna s gona turn out like u as well:)abi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha well said abi... tis is the only time she will be shy

    ReplyDelete