CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I HAVE TO VENT

I think of writing something but my mind is blocked ,everytime i sit to write i think about some things which have happened over the past few weeks and my anger rises... I'm not able to concentrate on anything else.. i want to vent somewhere and thought i will blew the steam here after all its my blog but after a lot of thinking i find its not approriate to talk about someone in my blog so i leave it to that.. before anyone puts on ur thinking hats on i want to tell its not something about my hubby and our marriage.. no everything is fine in my household and im blessed with an awesome hubby..i cannot ask for a better soul mate.. its about a trusted friend who we know for so long and does not turn out to be the person who he is..??????

Since i have some awesome bloggy friends i want to ask you guys a question,just to know what will u do,if someone does not respect women and does not treat them well? Will u just sit and watch and say not my household not my problem or do something??Well, let me know... I'm waiting...

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, hard to really answer given all the unknowns, but just going with "does not respect women and does not treat them well" . . . I assume the worst. I wouldn't be able to sit back and watch, I'd have a talk with the woman and see if there was a way to help her. If not, I don't know how involved I would get, but I would definitely try to help. Good luck my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maegan. .I did whatever I could...it was bad,anyway stopped talking to the person. .cannot believe we were friends for 3 years....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd agree with Maegan as far as assuming the worst. i have never personally had a friend in a situation like this, and i thank God for that. i'd definitely make sure i talked to my friend though if i ever had a friend in this situation- just tell her that i was there for her, etc. i also agree w\ M that you have to be careful with how involved you get- there's only so much you can do a lot of times in these situations. I hope it all turns out for the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for ur comment guys... sometimes there is only so much u could do... and i agree with u guys that u have to be careful how involved u get... neverthless our relationship with the friend turned sour and i really dont care bcoz we really dont need friends like him...

    ReplyDelete