CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


We are back from the Bay Area.. it has been one amazing weekend.My hubby surprised me with a birthday /Mother's day gift...a spa package in La Belle.. I had luxurious time in the spa... Jenna was with daddy taking a look around the Stanford University along with my cousin who studies there. Hubby took off from work on Monday(my b'day) and cooked for me some yummy lamb biryani. In the evening friends came over to our house and we had dinner with them.Jenna wished me too but Happy birthday sounded as happy bad day ..lol! The only thing i missed on my birthday is my family who are in India but neverthless i got to see them through skype.The funny part is they sang Happy birthday and cut cake for me in India and i got to see all this.Thanks to skype!! Anyway i had an amazing time otherwise and thanks to my hubby and Jenna for making my 25th birthday a memorable one.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 25? You are so young, lucky girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! young indeed! and of course as you already know- you share a birthday with my hubby! glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always your the lucky one with a blessed Hus! spa..baby sit Jen n cooking!?! wow!
    Thats the best icing any wife would love ! ;-)
    Happy Birthday Athika !

    ReplyDelete