CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LETTER TO MY FRIEND

Dear N,
Its been 8 years since you left us and not a day passes without me thinking about you.You have been a good friend , more like a big sis and role model to me.You were the one who told me that my hubby then'' friend'' is fond of me and i should get married to him one day and that happened but you were not there to see that happen and that still pains me.I used to look at u and ur hubby and think that u guys were the most romantic couple on earth and i still think u guys must be the most romantic couple in Heaven.
I thought i would never get over the grief but i did...As they say ''Time is the best healer''..
I know u are watching from above and hope ur happy with the decisions i made ,like choosing my husband....

Happy Birthday N!! U are missed terribly : (

No comments:

Post a Comment