CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

1.We had this frozen yoghurt last week ..It's called 21 choices of Yoghurt..Its one of the best
yoghurt shops i have been.. Yummm!

2.I went for a spa pedicure after months .They painted small flowers on my nails... so cuteee..It was so relaxing,i should do more often though.3. I heart Lindt Chocolates.They are so ummm.. delicious.I let Jenna take a bite and her face was so priceless ,like this is so heavenly.. why did'nt you ever give me one before? I stopped buying chocolates because it gets over in like 2 days .I can see that i'm gaining weight in all the places u dont want to, so no chocolates for now... or maybe once in a while.


4.We finally got to watch this movie in the theatre after a pretty long time..127 hours was an amazing movie..The story is about the guy Aron Ralston and he is such an inspiration,to think he underwent all this ordeal to save himself.If it was me,i would have just given up.There is so much to learn from him,his fight to live and get back to his family.Sometimes we just take life for granted.We dont appreciate the value of things when we have it,only when u dont have it u know its true value.


James Franco did an awesome job ,no wonder he is nominated as best actor for Golden Globe.The movie has 3 nominations.

I still have so many movies on my must watch list which i should just catch up on Netflix i guess.


3 comments:

  1. I know 21 Choices, how I wish I lived in Pas still. We watch movies on Netflix, it's the only way I'd ever see one anymore.

    Just saw your post below, how scary to have lost your blog, but yay for it being restored. Were you able to talk to a live person? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come over to Pas,we can have a stroll around Old pas and have some yoghurt from 21 choices : )

    blogger had a help forum and i messaged them,it was restored within 4 hours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Froyo ! <3
    Its a must for every yogurt lover : )

    ReplyDelete