CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SICK!!!

Dealing with a sick toddler is not easy and the last few days were quite difficult for all of us. Jenna is down with fever and cold.She was crying throughout the day and the watery eyes and runny nose were not making it easy for her. I did not know what to do to make it better for her. I called the doctor office and the nurse says the same old,give her a warm bath,give her lot of fluids.She is feeling much better today and is almost back to normal. It really breaks my heart when i see Jenna not her normal self and sick.She doesnt fall sick easily but if she does it really knocks her out.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs! I see some spa time in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing, it's so hard when the babies are sick, hate to see them suffer. Hope she feels better!

    I like the new blog layout and header!

    xxoo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete