CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

WEEKEND RAMBLINGS

This weekeend it was kind of bleh.. I spent the entire weekend coughing,sneezing and wiping the yuck out of my nose.Jenna ended up with an ear infection and is on antibiotics ,poor baby! But she is so much better after the meds.. The virus did not leave poor hubby too,he ended up with the cold .. So the entire family is sick..

But we enjoyed our stay indoors.We watched the movie Dial M for Murder,some George Carlin Videos.We ended up staying late night watching the cricket match between India and England. It was a nail biting match.Loved it..

Jenna had her share of fun too,she watched Barney and Dora, was playing quietly by herself which does not happen often in this house.

Sunday,we watched the Oscars.I love watching the red carpet,thats my favourite.I havent watched much of the Oscar nominated movies except for 127 hours.I need to catch up on the following Oscar Nominated movies: Black Swan,The king's Speech and Winters Bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment