CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BIRTHDAY PREPARATION STARTS

With only 6 weeks left for Jenna's birthday,im going crazy deciding upon which theme for the birthday?,who to invite,where to conduct the party...im jus going bonkers $&^##@... i thought this is easy ,i can do it..but i must say its a lot of tough work.. though Jenna wont remember her first birthday party,i want it to be a memorable one for all of us..When she grows up and looks at her birthday photos i dont want her to tell,''mom,u seriously did that theme for my first b'day..''Moreover only the first few birthday we can decide what to do,after that they decide...initially i thought i will do Glamourcat as theme bcoz she loves cat and can say cat too but somehow my bro nd hubby dont want it.. so thinking about princess or rubber ducky theme...soo confusing.Yet to decide what cake to buy,food,what to put inside the goodie bags.... OMG!I hope i decide soon..

5 comments:

  1. heyy!!!! kwell athika seriously!!! ya n jenna complement each other wif no doubts!!! im sure she ll b happy wen she's lookin at her first b'day pics!!!actually princess is a cute theme !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going through the same thing! I think I am going to do lady bugs because we call her Mo bug. I am stressing about it too, though. I am just going to have my family and best friend and her 2 kids though because I don't think I am ready to do the whole invite a million kids and get stressed out gig. This one is just for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the lady bug theme....its very cute.. since our family is not in u.s we have to call our friends and if we call one we cant miss out the other.. since we all meet regularly in parties.. so its going to be tough..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hyma-i think i will go with the princess theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!!!! kwell n cute theme athika!!!:)which is apt fa jenna doll!!!!cant wait to c her!!!:)

    ReplyDelete