CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

CRAZY CRAVINGS

The other day someone was telling me about Italian food and they said i wil surely love them since i love cheese.. and yesterday all of sudden i started craving pastas... i have these sudden cravings at times... like eating hersheys chocolate yogurt at 11'o clock in the night..(PLS dont get crazy ideas in ur head since i mentioned craving... it happens to me always ...pregnant or not.. Surprisingly i didn't crave much during my pregnancy.. Anyway i called up my hubby who gave me the green light to go to Olive garden today though there is plenty of food at home..So jus getting ready for the yummy dinner...

p.s:thanx to my hubby for obliging to all my crazy cravings..

No comments:

Post a Comment