CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD


Today is my mom and dad's 29th anniversary and im here thousand of miles away from them...

When i was living with my parents i didnt do anything great for them,maybe we all would go for a dinner but thats all .. me and my bro didnt do anything special and i so feel guilty about it.Anyway my bro called me yesterday and said he was planning a surprise party for them and i was like DARN! why didnt i think about it .. so he made some of his friends and my mom's friend to come over and he got a cake for them ,later ticket for a movie... when they got home we had arranged a lovely mediterranean dinner...(this was my idea ).My parents had a great time and my dad thanked me but i didnt do anything just financial contribution.. oh! how i wish i was there with them .... sometimes it really sucks being far away from ur loved ones...

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on that, Athika, It sure sucks!!.But Hey,atleast u get to see their faces everyday, no matter how far!!And That in itself is a blessing in disguise!! So, When Do we get to give u a surprise, girl?Have a cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!.thats exactly what i jus told my sis to do mam...my parents 25th anniversary is coming....my wishes to your parents...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very Surprising that, that Bum Arfaj would come up with a plan like that...though very very sweet of him !!
    N don go guilty Athika, If not now later i'm sure u ll come up with a better surprise plan fo Mom and DaD ! ;)

    ReplyDelete