CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

MAKE -UP WOES

Ok! Here i go,i dont know to put on make-up.Period.When I see all these lovely women who look so pretty and even teenagers who wear beautiful make-up,i feel so embarassed.My idea of make-up till now is my Revlon eyeliner(kajal) and Maybelline lipgloss : (
Till last week i didnt even own a lipstick.So this year i have decided i'm going to learn to put on make-up.Its been on my bucket list.I have been looking around for people who give basic make-up class and i think i'm going to join that. They charge 35$ for a class .
I dont own a make-up kit,but i'm excited that i'm going to shop around for some basic make-up essentials.I will definitely update my progress on the blog.If you are a make-up pro ,let me know the ''must have'' in every make-up kit.So that i can buy them.. : )
My idea of make-up is nothing over the top,something very natural and subtle like her Aishwarya Rai .
This is a picture of her during Oscars 2011 ,she looks so damn pretty..No wonder she is called the most beautiful person on earth ......





7 comments:

  1. foundation- chose it accordin to ur skin color!!!
    compact powder, a moisturize,mascara,eyeshadow,kajal,lip color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you dont for the those classes.such a waste of money and time! There is nothing that great you have to learn about make up Athika.:) I am also like you,use only a Kajal and cherry lip balm!(
    From my knowledge,for this look you must have a
    :A compact powder or a foundation of your skin shade.
    :No colour lip balm, over which you apply a light brown colour liptick for a matte finish and a gloss if you want the glossy finish.
    :A kajal is a must.
    :mascara
    :eye shadow for the smokey look
    and rouge.
    Aishwarya has used all light shades giving it a very natural look.You too can have this look,Its no big sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Ladies : )
    @ adibia- I want to learn from a professional,so that i can try different looks..
    But aish's look is my fav,natural look with the smokey eye.
    Oh and we have lot of marriages coming up in the family,if i learn from a pro,i can put that to use on their big day : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of times you can get a free makeover at a department store makeup counter. they can really help you out!

    my must have items: moisturizer (spf 365 days a year), foundation, blush & mascara.

    ::sigh:: she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, that'll help alot then!
    Who's knows, maybe you'll be doing the bride! ; )
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree w/ McMel, you can get a free makeover at the beauty counter, choose a brand you like and as a courtesy buy something, like mascara, which is a must have!

    I love makeup, LOVE IT! This is an exciting post! :)

    ReplyDelete