CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

JENNA GOES TO SCHOOL

Yes! Its been two days... Jenna started pre-school from Monday.I have been waiting to put her in pre-school for months since lately she has been watching too much tv,not much activity except for the My Gym classes every week.My neighbour told me about this montessori school near our place and it seemed the best fit for her. She got this adorable Kai-Lan bag for school and was very excited on the first day.But the moment we reached school and she knew that i would be leaving,all hell broke loose... She started crying and i felt so bad and i teared up a little too.I couldnt bear to leave her and when i got back home and the house was empty i regretted my decision for sending her to school,to rub it in my mom said that Jenna was not ready yet and im just rushing her .Today is the second day and the teacher said she just cried for 5 mins and she was playing today.Thats an improvement for sure....


This picture makes my heart break,can't believe she is going to school now,it seemed like yesterday i held her im my arms for the first time.. makes me all weepy : (

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is in school. Wow, time flies! She is so cute with her backpack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, sweet girl. she looks so grown up- i'm sure that's not what you want to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be brave , my dear!She will be so glad to be there!U need a shoulder to cry on?Come over!Akhila went to preschool when she was 2 and half. cried the first day, never after. Diya started when she was 2. cried all through last year and some this year. now she is fine . she says. mommy always comes back!so don't worry, girl!This is good for her and you!

    ReplyDelete