CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

OM SHANTHI !!!!!!!!

If you are wondering what that means ,it is a prayer for peace and thats what i have been telling a lot lately.I have joined a Yoga Class and thats what we say when we start Yoga.The first day of Yoga class,i was kind of lost ,i didnt know what to do.The other students were doing advanced yoga poses and i was falling over here.I was so discouraged looking at all these women who were much older than me ,having fab bodies and were doing many complicated poses as if it were nothing . The next day i was sore all over and had to take tylenol ,it was that bad... The only thing that encouraged me to continue with the class was the fabulous Jennifer Aniston body you get out of it..Do u know Jennifer Aniston's swears by Yoga for her long lean legs and fantastic abs?????.I'm not sure i will become as fit as her but one thing i know im going to die trying : )







I'm still not great at yoga, i still have like 11 classes and i hope by the end of it i will be able to achieve half of that fabulous body i want........ ok i know that wont happen but i promise to continue to do Yoga everyday ; )




Happy Weekend Guys!!!!!! Om Shanthi!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love yoga! It never gets easy, but it gets easier. Have you tried hot yoga? The 1 time I did that I could barely move the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoga! Hang in there, by the end of your course you're going to love it, and be really good at it!

    Maegan :)

    ReplyDelete