CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

RANDOM UPDATE

I have been lately away from my blog since im too busy playing farmville in facebook... i m so addicted to that i stay up at till midnight jus to harvest... i keep praying that Jenna naps soon so that i can log on to facebook and start playing immediately....its such a stress buster after a long tiring day.. and i have been constantly drilled by my hubby to finish the two papers pending in forensic science which i have been studying for over a year...He keeps saying when u have time for farmville,u must have time for the pending 2 papers.. hopefully i should finish it by this month... Finally, i made a decision regarding the theme for Jenna 's birthday.. im doing the hello kitty theme.. i already ordered for the stuffs and it should arrive at the end of this month....venue has been decided and im yet to the send the invites..18 more days to go and our little kitty will turn 1.

3 comments:

  1. I am on FB but have stayed far far away from all the games. From Mafia war to Farmville, I seriously dont need an aanother addiction. I know my sisters love them.
    OMG, I tried at least 4times to leave a comment and it kept giving me an error

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sraikh.. thnx for visiting ma blog... im really honored... Join farmville.. u will thank me enough.. such a stress buster... abt the error.. blogger sometimes give trouble with comments... it does nt even allow me to comment .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi5!!! athika happy to hear there is another person lyk me addicted to farmville!!!!

    ReplyDelete