CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE

Its been really long since i had great weekend.. with my hubby busy with his CFA exams and me and Jenna down with the stomach bug,its been a month since we actually went out...We went to our friends place and got to see her adorable baby girl... its been a long 2 months of pending visit and we finally got to see her...

Sunday was my day out ,i went for '' New Moon'' and i loved it.. the introductory scene where Edward walks towards Bella with his trademark smile ,my heart actually skipped a beat.. Here,Look at me ,im a married woman with a 14 month old kid and im going ga ga over someother guy... im sure my hubby wont be happy reading this...but i ought to tell the truth ; ) Few of my friends said that they heard new moon is not good but i liked it,they have done justice to the novel which usually does not happen in novel adaptation movies..cant wait for Eclipse to release...Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i noe athika!!! EDWARD is cutee!!!! :)n abt his SMILE u meant!!!!

    ReplyDelete