CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PLAY TIME!!!

We are back from our first My Gym class and we loved it. I have been wanting to enroll Jenna in My gym for a very long time and i finally did because i felt she was having not much of activity and the play date with Dora and Barney was increasing!!!Jenna loved the class and was dancing for all the songs, exploring the new toys and she liked the teachers too and played with them..Her favourite was the trampoline All this activity has made her very tired and she is taking a nap and that gives some free time for me. I'm already looking forward for our next class ; )

1 comment:

  1. I bet she had a great time! It's great to find something to do outside the house. I feel like Morgan gets bored easily at home and don't forget whiney!

    ReplyDelete