CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SHOPPING SPREE


I love Shopping, temme which girl does not love shopping????? So this weekend i went on a mini shopping spree to the mall...Hubby took Jenna out for awhile while me and my friend were shopping.We hit Sephora first and spent nearly an entire hour trying make-up.. it was so much fun.But the truth is i dont know to put make-up,embarassing but true.. i apply some lip gloss and eye-liner and thats my make-up. I wish someone can teach me or is there a class which teaches some basic make -up tips..???I would definitely take that class. Then we hit the Payless shoe source and i bought some nice sandals and party shoes for Jenna. And lastly i went to Claire's and bought some big silver hoops which i usually wear since my old silver hoops seemed to have disappeared.

It was nice to spend have some girl time without worrying about cooking,naptime or just doing mommy duties... it is not that i hate doing mommy duty.. it is just refreshing to go out and as always when i see Jenna calling out Mummy i'm so happy to be back and miss her terribly,though i would have been out for like an hour or two..

I'm already looking forward for my next ''ME'' time..Maybe for a Pedicure or a nice movie...Looks like Eclipse is releasing soon,can't wait to watch it : )

2 comments:

  1. ah, i love shopping. i have been talking about my next pedicure since ian was born. that was 6 months ago. very sad. i think i might take him shopping with me tomorrow. i hope that works out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like "me" time. i finally got a pedicure a couple weeks ago, my first since Little C was born almost 8 months ago, it was wonderful and i wonder what took me so long?!

    your shopping trip sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete