CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ELMO SOFT PLUSH HARNESS

image credit:walmart

Few months back i got this Elmo thinking it was a backpack but little did i know that it was a harness for toddlers.Last week at Sea world i saw someone using this and thought ''oh! we have this one but when i saw the leash i was like i dont have that leash along with backpack.I came home and i checked and ofcourse i had the leash too...
Anyway here is the truth ,i'm not a big fan of this harness and when i used to see someone use it,i would say i would never do that...After our trip to Sea World i actually changed my mind,she did not want to sit in the stroller or the sling, she wants to walk all by herself and we had to keep running behind her.. So yesterday during our evening walk i thought i will use it,just try walking around the block ..So she was eager to put the elmo and we left .After walking for sometime she turned back and saw the leash and patted herself and said'' Mommy,puppy dog come...'' I did'nt know whether to laugh or feel bad. I kinda liked the elmo harness , she had the independence to walk alone and i had the control to stop her.... I'm so confused whether to use it or not..Do you like this product? Will u use it for ur kid?

4 comments:

  1. Without a moment's hesitation! I too had the same feeling about baby harness. But now with my little Diva, I wish I had it sooner.Have fun, girl!. Forget about feeling guilty, Jenna's safety is what matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not at that stage yet, as you know, but I am PRO the harness. We will total use one as needed when the time comes. I think it's a safety feature and always better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a harness is better than a collar...

    jk!!

    i'd probably use one. ian is going to be trouble i think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always said no way! However, after experiencing toddler hood I am fairly certain we will be getting one for Sea World and all of our Cali travels next month!! It looks mean, but it gives them freedom which is really better than making them sit in a stroller I think. :)

    ReplyDelete