CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

THANK YOU


On Saturday Morning i got the worst shock of my life, that my blog is missing and i was literally devastated because this blog means so much to me.Its not that people are going to miss reading my blog,i know i have very few readers but i have lot of Jenna's milestone recorded here and my family and friend back in India read and get to know what is happening here .After contacting the blogger support guys through the forum,my blog has been restored.Thank you blogger from the bottom of my heart for restoring my blog.I' m so happy and relieved...Now ,i need to back up my posts about Jenna 's milestones.I dont want this to happen again and feel sorry later.

3 comments:

  1. There is some software called blog collector which helps you back up your posts.. or there is a relatively easily option send the important posts to ur email..i'm jus thinking about storing Jenna's milestone posts ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I would cry!! I need to make my blog book from last year!

    ReplyDelete