CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I HAD A DREAM..

I was waiting patiently for my turn and when i was assigned my case I was nervous,i was thinking '' Will I be able to do it?'' It's been a long three years. I asked them whether they can give me a Grade 2 or Grade 3 mobility case ,so that would be easier for me. I was happy when i was given an anterior grade 3 mobile tooth. This was so easy ,i knew i had very less to do,the tooth with a lil nudge will come out easily. I was so happy. The next case was a molar tooth ,now the nervousness set back,i need to give an Inferior Alveolar Nerve block and its been long and you have to be very careful.I have done it so many times but will i now after three years??I was trying to palpate the muco-buccal fold and with the shot in my hand,i was ready to inject and then .. Dang!!!! I woke up... Its been very long since i had dreams like this one involving work. Life has become very busy and profession has taken a back seat. I'm not sure whether i would practise again but i have been yearning to learn and work again. Weird as it may sound,i miss the smell of latex gloves and the constant drilling noise. Dreams often reflect your sub-conscious thinking and thats what happened to me i guess.

1 comment: