CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY

Its been one year and 14 days since i started this blog.. I started this blog as a baby journal and to update all my friends and family in India .I was able to share all the small details about Jenna. When i first started this blog,knowing the real ''me'',my hubby said i wont blog for long but i proved him wrong : ).To say the least blogging has been very addictive... i have a handful of bloggy friends and i keep checking online for their updates , i truly enjoy reading other people's blog and about their lives and kids.. Thanks guys for reading my blog and for your comments.. i hope you continue to enjoy reading about Jenna as much as i do... thanks again : )

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your blog came up when I was doing a search for Mother's Day Out programs in the Pasadena area. Your daughter is adorable. I have a 6 month old baby and I live in the South Pasadena/Alhambra area. I have been desperately trying to find child care for my baby several days a week, either a Mother's Day/ Mommy's Day Out program or a part time daycare. Do you have any advice for me? I would really appreciate it!
    Hey, Big Bear is the best, right? So close! Every time I go I can't believe I actually drove there. Feels like Colorado. :)
    Thanks!
    Amybphoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,thanx for commenting : )
    I know few friends who have been sending their children to part time daycare.. i will let u know from them.. will send u the detais when i get them..

    yup!Big Bear is the best... we had great time in the snow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog bout a cute doll...

    ReplyDelete