CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

LOVE FOR ART

Today,i had been to Micheal's to buy some craft items for the Easter Egg Swap I m participating which is hosted by Maegan .I'm so excited.. its been very long since i did something Crafty...Its been more than five years since i painted... i learnt water color painting and oil painting but once i joined dental school i became too busy and painting was the last thing on my mind ...but today after looking at the brushes and paint...i so badly wanted to start painting again.. i think i will join an art class again since i have lost touch with painting and I'm soon planning my next trip to Micheal's for the art items...

3 comments:

  1. HI Anatlus!
    I have been stopping by your blog and have loved watching your daughter grow! Painting is such a release you should do it with Jenna, yes it will make a huge mess but it will be worth it :) I will love anything you make, I have been so busy I am just starting yours but I have lots of ideas, now if I can just decide on one. I loved Jennas 1st birthday as I am a Hello Kitty fan myself. She is precious! Hey I used to have this background on my blog I love these colors. Ah great minds think alike :)
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen
    p.s. did you enter the giveaway I'm having? it's in the March 12th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I was thinking about painting with Morgan but I think I will wait just a little longer. Imagine the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, could you please send me your email, I sent your egg today! :)
    jnichelledesigns@hotmail.com
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete