CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

M.I.A

Its been more than a week since i posted becoz i was busy at my friend's place helping her out with her 3 kids since her hubby was out of town. Its been a great week especially for Jenna,she is having a great time playing with her kids.She loves playing catch with them and sometimes they fight for the same toy . Its been a chillax week for me too,i just had to take care of the kids but sometimes they drove me crazy when they all cry at the same time or fight for the same book... ( hats off to all those moms out there who have 3 + kids ).i got to read few books and that usually does not happen at my place since i got to do the cooking,cleaning and taking care of Jenna too..Iwill be going back home this weekend and i'm looking forward to sleep in my own bed : )Happy Weekend Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment