CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 26, 2013

3 MONTH OLD



Anika's 3 month stats:

She weighs around 15 pounds now.


  1. She can hold her head well and loves to sit.
  2. She is not a big fan of tummy time and is yet to roll over. But she is almost there.
  3. She loves to stand .
  4. Gives huge smile to mommy,daddy,Jenna and even to strangers.
  5. She loves to be held always.Thank you baby K'tan (baby carrier) .It has been a life saver.
  6. She has started laughing and the noises she makes is so cute.
She has been sleeping for five -six hour stretches which gives me some much needed rest.She has been an easy baby until now.Now I hope I did not jinx myself by saying that.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I forgot about your blog, but it came up on my feed of blogs just now. Congrats on your 2nd girl. We have 2 girls too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon!! We both have 2 girls :) .Morgan and Reese look very cute.

      Delete
  2. she is so cute!! glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete