CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 6, 2013

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

 
 
Jenna started her first day of transitional Kindergarten.Transitional Kinder(TK) is for kids who have missed the school year due to the new regulations.She will be actually be spending two years at kindergarten . I was worried initially because she was missing the school year but veteran moms tell me that this is actually a blessing and she will find it easier to learn as she grows bigger.I really can't believe I have a kinderartener at home. It seems like yesterday I had her. I actually weeped when she left for school. She is at this stage where I feel she still is a baby but sometimes she looks and talks like a grown-up. Its almost two weeks since she joined here and she loves the new school. There are days where she is not too happy to go to school but I think that happens with everyone. I give her home lunch almost everyday but she wants to eat at the school cafeteria when they give Pizza or Mac and Cheese.Anika actually misses her sister when she is at school.The other day Anika was napping in her room and when big sister came in to have a look and called out Anika very softly.She almost immediately woke up and gave her this huge smile.Moments like this make my heart melt. I think I'm blessed : )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment