CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ACTIVE MODE

Jenna was in such an active mode yesterday... two of my friends came to visit Jenna ,while i was sending off one of my friends,Jenna was in the bed with my friend Abi and all of sudden she came crawling and jumped from the bed..o god.. i swear my heart stopped for a minute and my mind went blank... thank god Abi caught her before she landed on the floor... you should have seen Jenna s face she was shocked but she became ok once i carried her...hey Abi if ur reading thank u so much... if not for ur timely action she would have landed straight on the floor...SO from now on i should be in alert mode... keeping my eyes on her all time...and hey Jenna is sitting quite well without support... like this

Isnt she cute??

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cool baby Jenna. Many more heartstopping fun to follow,Athika.Be on Alert mode till she is married off.!!Atleast That's what I feel with my girls!Akhila said something so funny and serious yesterday!SHe said there is no use of me loving her, cause I always scold her!!! duh!!Enjoy Athika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... so aki is in complaining mode i guess... ya i know its going to be roller coaster ride until we get them married off...

    ReplyDelete