CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DRESS -UP TIME


I love to dress up,temme which girl doesnt but after Jenna was born i rarely dressed up for any occasion.At home,i was in my faded pajamas and t-shirt which smelled of spit -up milk and cereal and apple sauce,carrots.... u name it,i had it on my shirt...there were times when i used to smell of applesauce.... i hardly ever combed my hair,i used to just roll it in a bun... after coming here i started dressing up like before ,wearing indian clothes with matching earrings and combed hair with fresh jasmine flowers.... Jamil said its nearly two years since he saw me like this because most of my time in u.s i was in maternity clothes and the post partum 6 months in which i was unkempt... atleast from now on i should make it a point to take care of myself...

1 comment:

  1. With a gorgeous accessory like Jenna in your arms, who has the time to see the mom!! Just kidding!!Felt like that for al ooong time too!But Now, I try to look my best atleast a couple of times a week(atleast).Just so I won't look I went through the washer and dryer.hahahah. Yes my dear Athika, Keep that smile on and focus on any one other thing that you think is ur coolest asset.Like hair or eyes or figure(heheheh) and maintain it. You will stay sane and cool till ur next dress up. Trust me. I Know.U will feel lifted and keep u from feeling u're the baby's bib.hahahha. Hope u feel good.Hope to see u soon. DIya misses Jenna. she will say Jenna baby all the time.

    ReplyDelete