CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

BUSY BEE


If ur wondering who is the busy bee? nope not me.. its Jenna... she is busy 24/7... people are visiting her daily ,even at odd hours like eleven in the night.. no they dont get to see her since she is fast asleep but people who come in the morning are lucky...they get to interact with her... Coming to me, im super jobless nowadays, i have nothing to do ,i just get to nurse her... my brother offers to change her diaper,all my neice and nephew want to play with her, my mom wants to feed her solids, my cousin wants to give her a bath,neighbours are taking her home and playing with her... i dont get my time with her except while nursing and i totally treasure the moment.. once she is fed ,she is taken away immediately...today when i got up in the morning ,i didnt find her next to me,i really panicked for a sec and got up to find my mom was playing with her,i really have no idea when Jenna got up and when my mom took her. I dont know how to spend this time.. its so boring... all my friends are working so i dont get to talk to them... back home i didnt know how time used to fly but im jus enjoying this time where i dont need to cook,sleep some more time and just laze around ....

2 comments:

  1. Have a second honeymoon till the next one!!!!!hahahha. On a serious note, make some memories for Jenna to treasure. Scrapbooks, go on a treasure hunt for your old things(clothes, fav things, toys)and put it together for her when she grows up (or atleast till she is 5 and give her as a present).Or do something, anything that u know u can't do once back here in US and something u can't do when Jenna is with u.Come on girls, I'm sure u can think of something. Write a short book and get it published when u get here. All the Best!By the way, doesn't it fill ur heart to see Jenna being the apple of everyone's eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONEYMOON in my family means 15+ members accompanying us... haha so forget honeymoon,the other ideas sounds gr8...

    ReplyDelete