CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

NOT ME!MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href=blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


first of all i need to thank mckmama for doing this,it inspired me to join along with many others in this not me! monday post.ok! let me start..

i did not pretend to act asleep when Jenna woke in the morning only to find within minutes my hubby tending to her....


i did not hear the explosion in Jenna s diaper and asked my mom to change a fresh one since its been too long ..


i did not wish not more than once i was in u.s instead of being back home....


i did not get pissed at my friends who said they are coming over to meet Jenna and did not turn up...not me!


im actually loving this..... makes me feel better.

2 comments: