CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

VACATIONING IN CHENNAI

Jamil s colleague described Chennai at its best in 3 words... HOT HOTTER HOTTEST.I agree... its not even May when Chennai is in its peak summer and its soaring high in April,not that Los angeles would be snowing in summer... but i was complaining just last year that L.A is hotter than Chennai, now i take back my words.. back in states u dont even sweat.. here its sultry all time. I dont know why i seem to complain now,after all i have been spending most of my lifetime here.I think an almost two years in a foreign country makes me whine ..... Coming to Jenna ,she used to sweat in u.s itself so now dont even ask?i thought babies dont sweat ,their sweat glands are still developing but she proved me wrong.. even when the air conditioner is on she seems to sweat in the back of her head so we are planning to give a haircut..On the other hand,relatives and friends are visiting everyday and Jenna doesnt seem to go much to them, i think stranger anxiety has set in.... she holds my shirt and doesnt want to let go off me when someone tries to carry her... i feel happy that she doesnt want to let go mommy but on the downside it would be nice if she mingles with everyone.BTW as i promised posting a pic of Jenna drinking water from her sippy... drinking 1 or 2 ounce of water in summer like chennai makes babies hydrated.




2 comments:

  1. awww! She looks gorgeous.Hope to see u guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting to c u guys too... give my muah to aki nd diya

    ReplyDelete