CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

TRIP TO THE PARK


We just got back from the park and guess what this time Jenna did not sleep in the swing, she enjoyed .... We went to this new park which we havent gone before and i was surprised to find most of the indian community there... they have some sought of moms meet up in the evening .. i got to meet some very friendly moms there and i would love to continue to go the park but the only problem is its 25 min walk from my house.. so if u know me personally u know i would never make an attempt to walk so long... so jus thinking whether i should really leave behind my laziness and start walking to the park atleast for Jenna 's sake.. she loved looking at the kids and playing in the swing....lets see or i guess i will just wait until my hubby is back from office and takes us to the park..this works out easier atleast for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment