CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL


This happened a few weeks ago and i wanted to write it here but it jus passed my mind, and another incident happened yesterday so i was reminded of the previous one too... let me start... if u had read my previous posts u would know Jenna says Amma a.k.a mom to me and Abba a.k.a dad to my hubby... so coming to the incident,as usual i put Jenna to sleep and put her in the bed and got up to leave the room,then Jenna suddenly puts her arm over my neck like she is hugging me and she is still sleeping and she says AMMA... I teared up only to get caught by my hubby who asked why are u crying ? But me being too chicken to say i cried said ''no i have a cold... : > and yesterday night she got up countless time in her sleep,crying and going back to bed again..so i was tired ,all of sudden i get up frantically,thinking Jenna crawled out of the bed and has fallen down ,only to see she is sleeping peacefully next to daddy.... so i go back to bed and the next minute,she gets up scared and is crying AMMA and searches for me... what can i say?the bond between a mom and baby exists even after the umblical cord is cut... nothing makes me more happy than being a MOM.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet post, Athika. made me tear up too

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...that was so cute mam....:)...made my vision blurr for a moment too...while i was reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Amma and Jenna are lookin gud in the pic!

    ReplyDelete