CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

AN UNWANTED VISITOR

Do u know i m a chronic back pain sufferer?It all started when i delivered an 8 pound baby..thats what the dr said, my tail bone had fractured since she was a big baby.. Along with the joys of motherhood,came this back pain.. but my delivery was easy -peasy ,thanks to the invention of epidural,i never felt a thing .BJut back in the post -partum room,i had severe back pain and when the nurse told me to rate my pain between 1 to 10 i said 11,because it was that painful.. anyway back home when i was supposed to rest,i couldnt sit or lay straight on the bed,after 10 months of sleeping on your side ,i so badly wanted to sleep straight on my back and couldnt..getting up after sitting would take hours for me,and when i was all alone in my room with Jenna in the crib,i couldnt get up to go and carry her and i would scream for my mom to come and carry her... the worst part was the ''kirr kirr''(thats how it sounded)everytime i get up after sitting down..err!i learned to live with the pain but the sound drove me nuts... Dr explained that like with all fractures it takes months to heal and this its not a bone,a cartilage.. so it should heal soon with exercise.. so why am i talking all this crap??Its because the pain has started from the past week ,once i stopped going to the gym,thank god no ''kirr kirr'' sound yet... so its time to revisit the gym from next week... im so damn lazy and i dont wanna go but thinking about the pain,i better buck up and hit the gym..till then pray for me the pain keeps it pace and doesnt shoot up..

2 comments:

  1. Ouch :( Hope it gets better soon!!

    I've gone private on my blog. Will you email me through my website so I can invite you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of motherhood is priceless. Every sacrifice brings a certain amount of remarkable fulfillment. A lifetime of wonderful journey shared with loved ones. True and unconditional love is lived and expressed.

    BluePixo Entertainment - A place for mom and dad to share topics about parenthood

    ReplyDelete