CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PICKY EATER

Nowadays,feeding Jenna has become a big chore for me ... She has become a very picky eater.Until last month she had whatever i gave for breakfast,lunch ,dinner but now she makes a big fuss.I really get frustrated when she does not eat.She used to like the home-made Indian food which i make like rice,lentils,yoghurt,chicken curry was her favourite... now she does not want to eat it...She likes dosa (rice pancakes) still.I have been looking out for toddler recipes and i tried the chicken alfredo pasta and she loves them but i cant feed her that everyday.. i think she is bored of the same dishes and wants to try some new foods....Occasionally i used to give her Gerber food ,now she runs when she sees the jar... If anyone reading this has any recipes which is hit among your toddler ,please lemme know....I'm worried that she is not gaining weight like before...i hope this is just a phase and she starts eating like before.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! Is this what I have to look forward too? Haha. I hope she gets back on track with her eating habits . . . everything you make sounds delish to me!

    ReplyDelete