CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

TAKING CARE OF A TODDLER

Life has become so hectic nowadays,taking care of a toddler is definitely challenging.. there are days when i want to go hide myself into a closet.....Jenna was an easy baby throughout her first year and wherever i go people used to tell how sweet and quiet she was but after she turned 1 ,i guess one day someone switched on some internal button in her and suddenly she has became so naughty.Yesterday, i just go to the restroom for 2 mins to come back to see a whole lot of neatly stacked clothes on the floor



Instead of folding the clothes ,i decided to take a picture of the mess and dumped back the clothes again.. and its yet to be folded..

When i talk about how naughty she has become to all my mommy friends they say ''wait until she becomes two....there is yet to come''... so does it ever get better.. ?????

Neverthless at the end of the day when we cuddle up after a bath and when i ask for a kiss and she kisses me i forget at once how tiring the day was and just thank God for giving me a adorable baby..







3 comments:

  1. Ha! Sounds funny, but I know its not. I'm just glad my little guy can still stay where I put him. Love the last picture, you two look so cute and happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. Morgan wears me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Jenna...Go baby! :p
    Lucky us, We get to see more of Jenna's cute activities... :D

    ReplyDelete