CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TWO DOCTOR VISITS IN ONE DAY

Phew! what a day it has turned out be... We got up very early today since we had the first morning appointment with Jenna' s doc... it turned to be as expected,she screamed her heads off when she saw the nurse and doc.. didnt allow to weigh her,measure her head circumference... she jus cried all the way through,the good thing about this was by the time she had to get her shots... she jus got tired and didnt cry much and as soon as we came out the office she stopped crying and was looking at the rain and said nanni which means ''water'' in our native language .
We were back home and i was jus browsing,Jenna was playing by herself and she was taking things out of my handbag,all of sudden she takes a 20$ bill out of the wallet and i thought she was going to tear it and immediately pulled it from her and turned and suddenly SNAP! i hear a sound in my neck... im not able to move my neck in any direction.. i thought it was minor sprain but as time goes by it gets unbearable,i call up my hubby and ask him to take me to a doc since i know this is unusual.. well thank god !we got a chiropractor appt within an hour...

After long history taking ,the dr examines me and says i didnt expect it could be this bad,my cervical (neck)vertebrae bone was slightly out of place and was surprised that this happened by pulling a bill out of toddler's hand .. he then held my neck and quickly snapped it back... god bless the chiropractor!i cried out of relief... he then placed some massager which helps to reduce soreness and said it will take 2 days to heal.

i have the next appt on friday... it still pains a little but not like what it did in the morning.It has really been such a rough day : (

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer! I'm glad you are ok. Morgan cries when I start taking her clothes off when we get to the doctor too. She knows what's coming!

    ReplyDelete