CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

THANK YOU!!




I received an award from Maegan from a little twig bird house ,this is my first one,thank you so much,Maegan!!She is a beautiful lady in and out and has a lovely blog,dont forget to check it out.Jenna and me are reallyexcited to meet her in a few weeks from now.




So ,Bloggy award rule ... I have to post 7 fun facts about me and give my fav bloggies the beautiful blog award.. so here i go,,




1.I 'm a chocoaholic..i need to have something Chocolate after lunch and dinner or i will die,i mean seriously..

2. I love to watch horror movies and all the super natural stuffs on t.v and will get scaredand not sleep the entire night thinking about it.


3.I have had orthodontic treatment twice from two different dentists ,mine being a complicated case was shown to post-grad students and it was so embarassing.. and thats when i decided i will become a dentist.

4.I have a spot in my right toe and if any one touches it gives me shudders.. justlike someone scratching on the wall or the chalkboard...

5.I love to read gossip magazines like US weekly,Intouch, Hello.. i know its all crap but i still read 'em.I love reading fiction too and will always go to bed after reading a novel.

6.I was unable to speak until the age of five and my parents had me taken to speech therapist but now my dad says i speak so much and i have made up for the lost five years : )
7. I love In 'n' out burgers and its the only place i have tasted beef .i never had a liking to
it before.
Now i nominate this award to my other bloggy friends
Pigtails and puppy dogs- a bloggy friend ,great mom andwe both have daughters who are close in age.
Mother's insight- My friend IRL and has always been a huge support for me..and a huge mommy inspiration too.
Asaaan-Mommy of 4,a huge inspiration for me to blog ....

1 comment: