CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TRIP TO PORTLAND

Portland is a beautiful place...it has greenery all around and the weather was gloomy most of the time. Just the perfect place to have some good food and curl up and read a book.Luckily,i had a great friend who let me relax and did all the work and took care of Jenna too. I read 4 novels in a week..and i was not the only person who had fun. Jenna loved being pampered by my friend and her hubby.


We took Jenna to the zoo and she enjoyed thoroughly.It was her first time.She was naming the animals.. tiger was cat, pola bear was dada which means Panda.





The tulip festival was just gorgeous.. acres of land with all these colourful tulips was just a feast to the eyes.





If your a nature person and love all these scenic views ,Portland is the place to be.


4 comments:

  1. OMG the tulips look beautiful!! Have never been to Portland, but the inlaws live in Seattle, very close and they say similar, in weather at least. I love that kind of weather, everything looks so healthy!

    What 4 novels did you read? Do a post about them, I'm always look for a good book (even though I have more then I can keep up with).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures. I have always wanted to go! 4 novels in a week? I cannot imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty!Already poetry is brewing in my mind for these gorgeous vies. Thanks Athika! I hope to personally go there sometime.It is my hubby's fav place in America.And Thank you so much for your award, dear. It has moved me to continue blogging after a 6 month break. How do I use the award on my blog? let me know. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very beautiful pictures Athika! Hope u enjoyed well! :-)

    ReplyDelete