CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

BUDDING FASHIONISTA


I had no idea a 2 year old kid is very choosy when it comes to clothes.She picks her own clothes.She loves denims and if we are planning to go anywhere she brings in the jeans and says she wants to wear them.Oh! And she absolutely hates capris and keeps pulling the pants down.It is either shorts or pants.. no capris for this girl..!!1

And there is this red indian dress which my inlaw gifted and she absolutely loves the dress.She brings that out everyday and says she wants to wear that .
She likes accesories hairbands,bracelet,chains,.. Her favourite game nowadays is ''dress up''.She wears hairbands and her pretty pink minnie mouse shoes and my hand bag and says ''Bye mommy! I going Office..'' Looks like my girl is growing too fast..






1 comment: