CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

CONVERSATION WITH A TODDLER

The other day when Jenna just got up from her nap and was just lying on the couch,i thought it would be fun to scare her by making a scary face { i didnt try too hard : ) } and some weird noises( Yup! i'm crazy like that... ) And she just looks at me and says ''Stop it Mummy,Enough!'' Ha!Ha! She sure cracks me up.

On our day to the beach,she sees the water,the people around and says'' izz beautiful,Everybody sooo happy. "

And one day while i'm cooking lunch,she says Can i watch Barney? I said "No Jenna ,not now,Maybe later" She immediately makes this sad puppy face and says '' Pleaseeeeeeee Mummy'' And yes that trick works... and i let her watch. This girl sure knows how to get things done.

She communicates well in small sentences,sometimes she baby talks. She is learning new words everyday and she surprises us sometimes with well formed sentences like What are you doin ? How are you? I'm good. I'm hungry.I wanna have cookie.And she is just 27 months old and my mom says i started speaking only when i was 5.She so doesnt take after me in this. She is definitely a fast learner.

1 comment:

  1. They say naughty kids talk very late ;-)
    My brother too started talking at the age of 5

    ReplyDelete