CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

ONE OF THOSE DAYS


Sometimes i think i take life too seriously,if things dont happen my way i get upset,i keep thinking about it all the time.There are days like this where i'm feeling worthless .I don't know why i feel like this and this does not happen always,someone or somebody just tick me off.I keep thinking i have not done anything productive in life.

Damn!!Even this horoscope says i'm thinking too much and i need to loosen a bit.I'm sick too maybe thats why i'm feeling down or i think its that cough syrup,i feel drowsy all the time.

Anyway,i think i 'm just going to relax and not think too much.Maybe i should watch a light hearted movie and just go to sleep.When i have days like these i sleep,sleep just numbs all my worries .I'm sorry for such an awful post but thats how i feel. Happy Weekend Guys!!

1 comment: