CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD

It's good to be back home,i did not know until i got back how much i missed my room where i spent most of my childhood years.. My mom has still not taken down the posters i had in my room...



I love the huge wooden swing we have in our living room here, Jenna loves it too.. she just sits there and tells ''Mommy,wee''



Its good to have someone do the cooking and all u have do is sit back and just relish the food.



Its nice to see the bonding between Jenna and her cousins.I know she is going to miss them terribly when we get back.



Surprisingly,she is doing ok without daddy... Last time during our trip to Portland she missed daddy so much and used to cry for him.She does see him everyday through Skype ,she says hi daddy and shows the toys she has here and then rushes to play.I'm sure Daddy misses her too...

Right now,Life is good : )

1 comment:

  1. Wish we were there to see it! What about you, madam? R u missing daddy too?? or just enjoying teenage life again? hehehe. give my regards to all. Call me!

    ReplyDelete