CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

TRAVEL

I wish i could travel in style with high heels and one baggage but NO!! I''m travelling with 3 baggages ,one diaper bag and a backpack wait!! yes,my handbag too and will be sporting my old jeans and tees and incase u happen to be in LAX or Frankfurt airport and notice a woman running behind a toddler looking half-dead ,,yes!!it could be me.....u could drop in a hi... it would make my day better ; )

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your travels! Will you be blogging from India?

    Sorry we didn't get together before you left, it's been so busy here. I'm in Santa Barbara again, two weeks in a row, plus we've got major teething going on = mood swings from my little man. We'll get together when you return and I can hear all about your trip!

    Have fun!! xo

    ReplyDelete