CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

REACHED

Hey all, we have reached India safely.It was a long and tiring trip but was a good one.. Jenna was very good throughout the journey.She was well behaved in the flight and did not trouble me a bit the elderly gentleman seated next to us complimented Jenna telling that she was very good baby .Jenna is so very excited to be here.. She is being totally pampered by both her grandparents .

I will update my blog regulary from today since i have lot of time in my hands and this time I 'm going to give my friends out in the U.S a sneak peek of Incredible India.Maybe you guys would come to visit this Incredible place sometime .Whatdya say???

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had a good trip! I am looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you commented on my blog about it, and i didn't comment back, but i would absolutely LOVE to visit india one day! so glad you made it! can't wait to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete